Conditions for the company Nautical Adventures SL (Oasis Catamaran), with VAT Number B57501249 and registered office at Barri Son Mao nº5, 07150 Andratx (Illes Balears)
These terms refer to all bookings made through the web https://www.oasiscatamaran.com. You accept the terms of the reservation on behalf of all members of it.
1. The fact of requesting a reservation implies commitment on the part of the client in authorizing the charge in the credit card that provided. In the event that no charge can be made for any type of cause, Nautical Adventures S.L reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
3. Any booking made or ordered by you will be considered as an offer to purchase the service provided subject to these booking conditions. No contract between you and Nautical Adventures S.L will be considered valid until Nautical Adventures S.L does not: (A) to provide the reference number of the reservation; (B) confirm the booking via email. In the case of last minute "stop sales" and the consequent unavailability of places in the reserved tour, Nautical Adventures SL has the right to cancel the reservation. The client will be informed in writing during the following 48 hours after receiving the confirmation of their reservation.
4. The rates offered on our website will only be guaranteed with full payment of the reservation. The payment will be done through our website, by credit card (pre-form); for any other form of payment (eg .: national or international transfers) should you contact directly with our reservations department at email@example.com. The confirmation is guaranteed only if the payment thereof is produced.
5. The booking form has a section "comments" where you can enter your requests or questions.
6. The prices are shown in Euros.
7. You warrant that you are 18 years old. All bookings are personal and can not be sold, assigned or transferred.
8. Our terms and conditions are incorporated into this page.
9. Cancellations and amendments are subject to availability.
10. Nautical Adventures SL will do its best to guarantee all the required services. In exceptional situations where Nautical Adventures SL can not accept or reject the reservation due to availability problems (overbooking) or other unforeseen circumstances, the alternatives to the client will be offered. If the customer does not accept these alternatives, Nautical Adventures SL and / or the customer have the right to cancel the reservation and the total amount of reservation will be paid as soon as possible.
11. Nautical Adventures SL is not responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstances beyond control.
12. Nautical Adventures SL reserves the right to modify these terms without notice.
13. All terms and notices contained or referenced herein conditions must be regulated and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. You give under that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms or use of our website will be resolved only in Spain.