TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Conditions for company Nautical Adventures SL (Oasis Catamaran), with VAT Number B57501249 and registered office at C / Son Prim 5th, 07150 Andratx (Illes Balears)
These terms refer to all bookings made through the web http://www.oasiscatamaran.com. You accept the terms of the reservation on behalf of all members of it.
2. Failure to request a reservation involves commitment by the customer to authorize the charge on the credit card provided. If you can not proceed with the recovery by any cause, Nautical Adventures SL reserves the right to subsequently cancel confirmed bookings, notifying the client of this decision.
3. Any booking made or order placed by you shall be considered as an offer to purchase the service provided subject to these booking conditions. It is void any contract between you and Nautical Adventures SL until Nautical Adventures SL not; (A) to provide the reference number of the reservation; (B) confirm the booking via email. In the case of closures last minute sales and the consequent unavailability of seats in the reserved tour, Nautical Adventures SL has the right to cancel the reservation. The customer will be informed in writing within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of your booking.
4. The rates offered on our website will only be guaranteed with full payment of the reservation. The payment will be done through our website, by credit card (pre-form); for any other form of payment (eg .: national or international transfers) should you contact directly with our reservations department at +34 672 100 424. The confirmation is guaranteed only if the payment thereof is produced. * If payment for a reservation is made by bank transfer, in case of cancellation or change of booking charges transfer return borne by the customer *. For any questions about the different modes of payment you can contact our reservations department via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +34 672 100 424. In the event that the published rate on the Web is not applicable typographical or cancellations of specific offers from the accomodation mistake, Nautical Adventures SL reserves the right to amend the reservation within 48 hours following receipt thereof. The customer will be informed in writing of the valid current price and / or possible alternatives under the same conditions. In the case that the new conditions were not accepted the customer is entitled to cancel the reservation without charge. In case of no response from the customer in the following 48 hours from the modification of the reservation, Nautical Adventures SL has the right to cancel the reservation.
5. In the booking form has a section "comments" where you can enter your requests or questions.
6. The prices will be offered by default in Euros.
7. You warrant that you are 18 years old. All bookings are personal and can not be sold, assigned or transferred.
8. Our terms and conditions are incorporated into this page.
9. Cancellations and amendments to confirmed bookings are subject to the following conditions. All changes are subject to availability.
10. Nautical Adventures SL will endeavor to meet all the required services. In exceptional situations where Nautical Adventures SL can not accept or reject the reservation due to availability problems (overbooking) or other unforeseen circumstances, the alternatives to the reserved client will be offered. Failure to accept these alternatives, Nautical Adventures SL and / or the customer have the right to cancel the reservation and the total amount of reservation will be paid as soon as possible.
11. Any complaint regarding the booking service must be notified in writing or by e-mail to Nautical Adventures SL as soon as possible. Any complaint regarding the tours should be made known to the Nautical Adventures SL staff available at that time during the course of it.
12. Nautical Adventures SL is not responsible for any failure or delay in performance of its obligations which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstances beyond control.
13. Nautical Adventures SL reserves the right to modify these terms without notice.
14. All terms and notices contained or referenced herein conditions must be regulated and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. You give under that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to these Terms or use of our websites will be recorded only in Spain and you give your consent and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts with the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. The booking confirmation and these terms represent a contract between you and Nautical Adventures SL